• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is brexit actually good or bad for: US, b) democrats?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is brexit actually good or bad for: US, b) democrats?

So Obama said the words he was supposed to say - he's on the way out, he couldn't care much either way.
    But looking forward how would US be affected by brexit?
    I guess good for them - more fragmented competition?

Who cares? Its NONE of their business.

Why did we ever let them go independent?

Comment

They din't want Scotland to leave the UK either. So we din't. Don't bite the hand that feeds you n all that. Our special friends, our special relationship.

Am I the only one starting to get creeped out by that special relationship phrase?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Obama is just looking for somewhere to live if Trump gets in, after all, based on your skin colour, number of guns, IQ, or the religion he decides you are, you might be kicked out of the country, or made to buy and build a wall for him.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          They din't want Scotland to leave the UK either. So we din't. Don't bite the hand that feeds you n all that. Our special friends, our special relationship.

Am I the only one starting to get creeped out by that special relationship phrase?
          Dennis Nilsen had special friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Dennis Nilsen had special friends.
            I was thinking special as in

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X