• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immaturity on this site.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF. You sound more like a Republican Septic these days than a Thatcherite. Come back home. Choose your future. Choose life...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      MF. Come back home.
      Come back from where? I'm struggling to think of a country that would let him in in the first place...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

YO MFs so fat

he sat on an iPhone and turned it into an iPad
        he went to Mcdonalds and they had to call Burger King for backup.
        he was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease, the doctors gave him 10 years to live!
        he has two watches one for each time zone he's in.

oh I feel so grown up!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Come back from where? I'm struggling to think of a country that would let him in in the first place...
          Even if he paid for two seats?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I have come to the conclusion that the members of this site are totally immature and a disgrace to working professionals.

Sockies, Gladiators, Radiators, AndyW, Wankpuffins, bannings, Test Please delete's, Gingham dresses, the list is endless.

Can you all try and bring the level up a little, and stop being so childish and immature

Thx

MF
            Oi Fatty!

Should we all list the comments you give with -VE rep and then talk about immaturity?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Oi Fatty!

Should we all list the comments you give with -VE rep and then talk about immaturity?
              Coming from someone who keeps giving me -ve : rich!

Are you MrPot or MrKettle?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Coming from someone who keeps giving me -ve : rich!

Are you MrPot or MrKettle?
                I never said I was mature though

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I never said I was mature though
                  The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

FLC's Romanian hookers are certainly cheaper than Lego.....

Comment

The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

FLC's Romanian hookers are certainly cheaper than Lego.....
                    I am trying to convince MrsMac its OK to spend £500 on a Lego Death Star

Comment

FLC's Romanian hookers are certainly cheaper but much better than Lego.....
                      FTFY

What is your taste in women BTW? Fat British?

Comment

Working...
                      X