• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm amazed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD
    Apparantly he smears it around the carriages so the trains require a full clean, including replacing the upholstry I believe. Plus the cost of cleaning, out of service, sanitising the carriage etc

Wife works for the company - will see if I can get the breakdown.
    Just had a quick word with her: material costs are very expensive - for instance a seat cover costs around £50. Carpets are also very expensive and the total cost of repairs will be a few grand.

However, the biggest cost is the process of removing the train from the schedule, the cost and fines of the delays, changing the signalling schedule, the cost of the enquiry with the police and the horrendous paperwork involved.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Man on trains defecating charge

A man has been charged with causing more than £20,000 worth of criminal damage by defecating in train carriages across the south-east of England.

Bonney Eberndu, 36, of no fixed address, was arrested at Camberwell Green bus garage, in south-east London.
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Bit harsh. We've all had a sh1t on the train at some point then smeared it across the windows haven't we. Haven't we???
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have peed out of a moving train window - the older slam door type - but

1: I was pissed & bursting
          2: All the toilets were locked due to being out of order
          3: The train was deserted

Comment

I sh1t on the floor on a Midland mainline train a few years ago. ALL the toilets were locked as there was a water problem on the train, which was non stop to St Pancras from bloody Leicester.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Mea Culpa

I also fart in lifts

Comment

"I have peed out of a moving train window - the older slam door type - but"

I once pissed all over the seats in a carriage(10+years ago). All the toilets were locked, I couldnt open a window, I was pissed. Ahhhhhhh

I then got stuck on the wrong train, got off at a station, punched a window out on the bridge, got back on a train and for some reason got nicked!!!

The swines
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X