• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not the only JSA claimant in Wales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Arguable....
    I suppose it depends on whether you are giving or receiving.

Comment

Good point... Oh. You do mean benefits don't you?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Why'd he move to Treorchy? Now this really is a back end of nowhere tuliphole. Or is where your from?
        We live in North Shropshire so finding out he went there was a bit of a surprise.
        I suspect he was simply in touch with someone on Social Media once he got the big E in York who offered him a room. He is of the age where we hear from him every 6 month or so if we are lucky.

Maybe next news feed we will find he has moved somewhere else but afaik he currently still there.
        As long as he is not too proud (silly) to reach out if he faces being made homeless then all is ok I suppose.

Kids, with hindsight who would have them, me for one despite some of the heart ache they cause.
        So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
          We live in North Shropshire so finding out he went there was a bit of a surprise.
          I suspect he was simply in touch with someone on Social Media once he got the big E in York who offered him a room. He is of the age where we hear from him every 6 month or so if we are lucky.

Maybe next news feed we will find he has moved somewhere else but afaik he currently still there.
          As long as he is not too proud (silly) to reach out if he faces being made homeless then all is ok I suppose.

Kids, with hindsight who would have them, me for one despite some of the heart ache they cause.
          Not exactly optimal place to move to get work!!!

I'm originally from the Valleys (about 10 miles from Treorchy) and its the sort of place you love if you're born there. But saying that I wouldnt live there anymore.

I used to live pretty much next door to the Uni Glam (Poly Wales it used to be). Used to feel sorry for kids who maybe lived in London then had to spend 3 years there - big change, big culture shock.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

He is of the age where we hear from him every 6 month or so if he needs money
            FTFY

Hallelujah to that - little tulips know how to tug at the heart strings too

All you can do is harden yourself knowing you have done your best and then sell up, move away changing your phone number so they can't contact you, and let them get on with their lives
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
            X