• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims being demonised, says Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since all this kicked off I've seen loads more out there in there Veils a kind of two fingered response to the situation, I have also witnessed on two seperate occassions this week racial abuse aimed at such women, on first occassion I heard someone say to two girls (I think) 'Haloween isnt till next week' very orginal, and on the second case I was on a bus and a man got off the bus when he saw a couple of vieled girls / women get on but on leaving the bus, he went up to the ladies and told them they were the reason he was getting off. Admitadely it was a number 30 bus the same as the Jul 7th.

I can put up with it, never really bothered me, but when they start wearing it to get a reaction it annoys me.

Comment

haha...Ill have to remember the halloween one!

And yes AtW, I find it rather ironic that this moron can go around comparing jews to nazeeeeeee concentration camp guards BUT here he is defending muslims from the same type of harassment!

BTW, I seen some good pr0n of a woman wearing a berka...farken real turn on!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Gis the link...
        Please hold caller!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
        X