• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

can i flip and make 50k ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on holiday you moron, in fact I will be for, almost, another month.

Currently travelling around the islands off Cebu in the Philippines, mainly by boat, far more pleasant than flying.

Anyway, enjoy the Monday rain tomorrow, on the way to collecting your JSA
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Currently travelling around the islands off Cebu in the Philippines, mainly by boat, far more pleasant than flying.

HAHAHA on holiday and you are wasting your time posting rubbish on here, must be such an interesting place to visit

what a mug

you sad little failure

enjoy your screen saver pictures and the vivid imagination you have

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
        HAHAHA on holiday and you are wasting your time posting rubbish on here, must be such an interesting place to visit

what a mug

you sad little failure

enjoy your screen saver pictures and the vivid imagination you have
        It's only just past 8AM here, you bell end, so off to the nice Italian run place for breakfast soon.
        No imagination required, it is very lovely here.

Unlike you I have need to make anything up, we are not all total failures still living with mummy, you know.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It's only just past 8AM here, you bell end, so off to the nice Italian run place for breakfast soon.
          No imagination required, it is very lovely here.

Unlike you I have need to make anything up, we are not all total failures still living with mummy, you know.

sure i am

i`m not the saddo on holiday posting drivel on a forum board .

you have been posting all day buddy! check your posts and the times posted 12am 4pm etc etc

stop lying you imbecile and get a life.

Night Night pleb , bored now.

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
            sure i am

i`m not the saddo on holiday posting drivel on a forum board.

you have been posting all day buddy! check your posts and the times posted 12am 4pm etc etc

stop lying you imbecile and get a life .

Night Night pleb , bored now.
            So am I a saddo, or telling lies, make your little mind up.

Hope mummy has tucked you in, don't let the bed bugs bite
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Give the boat crews a decent tip, if you can afford it. Because they will be dirt poor, probably living in a corrugated shack somewhere. Making a living driving you farangs around on a self indulgent jolly.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                Give the boat crews a decent tip, if you can afford it. Because they will be dirt poor, probably living in a corrugated shack somewhere. Making a living driving you farangs around on a self indulgent jolly.
                Good point, I always do tip well, both, home and abroad, as it goes, I'm fully aware of such things.

Another good point to make is a lot of these guys would be making a fraction of the money, if there were no tourists on a self indulgent jolly.
                Maybe food for thought when you are being critical?

I actually chose this area as it was hardest hit by Yolanda in 2015 and they really need the tourist dollar.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Good luck.

I went to an auction last week and bid on this.

3 bedroom house for sale in Bath Road, Bradford On Avon, Wiltshire, BA15

I got knocked out at 220k, fecker went for 267k!!!!!
                  Were you buying that for yourself or as an investment? There are cheaper property in the more rundown areas and they probably won't attract muppets that turn up and over bid.

Other thing worth thinking about is there are loads of building schemes going on and you will probably have a chance at buying off plan on a few of them...

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    I always give a decent tip. Don't get married.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I always give a decent tip. Don't get married to BP.
                      FTFY!

BP honesty you need to chill, all women are unreasonable, all men doubly so. Relax & enjoy it.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X