• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Whoever got AK47 will exchange your gold for your life, whilst keeping AK47...

Guns, ammo, fuel, canned food - everything else won't matter.

You've heard it on here first...

Comment

Government UK gold scam, you say?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I've got 35 sovereigns and about 30oz of silver - I find it easier to save this way rather than trying, and failing, to save in a bank account etc.

Buying and selling gold is very easy, a few good online dealers (for gold sovs) are 'Hatton Garden Metals' and 'Atkinsons'. Buying and selling is pretty quick and easy with next day delivery and instant transfers when selling (once they recieve your gold). Dealer prices are much better than the high street or the 'Cash for Gold' scam artists!

FYI: I keep my gold and silver stash in my gun cabinet; all bases covered in an emergency

Comment

Originally posted by walesdave View Post
          FYI: I keep my gold and silver stash in my gun cabinet; all bases covered in an emergency

Reminds me of that Young Guns movie (or was it Young Guns II) where Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez) shoots a sheriff with a gun loaded with dimes.

"Best dollar 80 I've ever spent".

About as much use gold coins will be in the zombie apocalypse. Chocolate coins are better, you can eat them.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
          X