• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brussels Zaventem bombing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    The reality is that, so far, we'd only need to check the baggage of Muslim travellers.

The question is, how many lives is it ok to sacrifice in order to avoid that taboo?
    What an utter pillock you really are. How are you going to identify the muslims? You think that just maybe, if they're going to plan an attack, they'll shave off the beard and wear western clothes? Or one of the converts who's not of Arab or Middle Eastern or Indonesian origin will do the deed.

Or are you suggesting the registration of everyone's religion. A purple crescent for Muslims, a yellow star for Jews.

And just when one moron comes along, here's another.

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    i dont remember the name but there is a country which has banned islam. Sensible decision.
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Just googled
    Its Angola
    Didn't get as far as googling the bit that shows that it was an utter hoax? How Angola Almost Broke Pakistan's Record

Japan is pretty much there too.
    And back to moron number one. Muslims in Japan : snopes.com
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ah!

A combination of Jihadi Day and Guy Fawkes night.

I'd drink to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Could we not hold it in the middle of parliament while they are sitting?
        I wish rather then killing ordinary people, they would target EU govt directly. Be interesting to see how the hand wringers feel when they are blown to bits by people shouting alllah 'akbar.

I see the Brussels police are raiding homes now.

Bit late don't ya think?

Comment

Make bacon butties the only legal food to be vended in airports. Then just watch for people bringing a packed lunch...
          That's a blinding idea

Also, how about Koran quotes on the ground across outside walkways and watch out for people trying to walk with funny six foot wide strides!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Brussels explosions: UK police step up patrols after attacks - BBC News

It is understood one British person may have been injured, London Mayor Boris Johnson said.

And there I was totally unconcerned. But a British person injured! Please let it be a bit of gunpowder residue - not a lost fingernail or anything.

Comment

The global philosopher: Should borders be abolished? - BBC News

Clearly the answer is no.....

Comment

Death toll now at 25 and rising.

Threats being made to a university campus. Offices told to go into lockdown and people to stay indoors at home.

This is war folks. Put down your latte and wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  ... Put down your latte and wake up.
                  I've been drinking espresso for years.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I've been drinking espresso for years.
                    Thanks for that NAT. I shall stop drinking espresso right away, for fear of the future and old age

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Death toll now at 25 and rising.

Threats being made to a university campus. Offices told to go into lockdown and people to stay indoors at home.

This is war folks. Put down your latte and wake up.
                      We are British and have a stiff upper lip.

I shall don my bowler hat and go about my business

Comment

Working...
                      X