• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

between them Thatcher &Blair were responsible for climate change,the EU and Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Bitch stole our milk too
    Who Blair?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You forgot to say Thatcher and Blair are responsible for Donald Trump.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You forgot to say Thatcher and Blair are responsible for Donald Trump.
        Isn't he a bit old to be their love child?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Bitch stole our milk too
          And mine! Isn't that strange.
          So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
            And mine! Isn't that strange.
            Milk is bad for you. Just as Thatcher shut down coal mining which has since been recognised as being bad for the environment

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Milk is bad for you. Just as Thatcher shut down coal mining which has since been recognised as being bad for the environment

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
              Mining was also bad for miners' health.

Comment

Isn't 'Thatcher the Milk Snatcher' a bit of a myth:

Responding to the demands to end free school milk, Mrs Thatcher said: "I think that the complete withdrawal of free milk for our school children would be too drastic a step and would arouse more widespread public antagonism than the saving justifies."

She proposed the compromise, later accepted, that milk would only be available to pupils in nursery and primary schools.

She told the Treasury that this would reduce the proposed cuts by £20m over the four-year life of the government and would free up cash for a new primary school building programme.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Isn't 'Thatcher the Milk Snatcher' a bit of a myth:
                  It's a massive myth.

Plus where I was educated we had free school milk until I was in Secondary school thanks in part to Red Ken....

Comment

Blair was responsible for this.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Blair was responsible for this.
                      No he wasn't it was Cook RIP.

Bliar was very good with surrounding himself with useful and clever people.
                      Last edited by SueEllen; 19 March 2016, 14:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X