• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want to be in The Times?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    If anyone is interested PM me and I will put you in contact with them.
    It could be a trap, you turn up to be interviewed and guess what HMRC are there. Hah we got you, tax dodging contractor scum, next thing you know your IPSE tax investigation insurance has been hacked and cancelled. HMRC start investigations and you can't cover the costs and your mortgage. Your wife leaves you and takes the dog with her and you end up living rough.

Living rough one day, Osborne tipped off about your circumstances by HMRC turns up and offers you money. The snag? You have to be his punching bag, he then proceeds to take out his gloves and beats you relentlessly whilst laughing insanely and muttering about pensions being next.

Comment

We'll cover your CUK forum subscription for a year. No, make it two!
      Make it 3 and 10 unbannable sockies and we have a deal.

PS Just kidding I don't do Murdoch papers.

Comment

I wonder why they're so interested? Perhaps they've got wind of some pernicious new taxes on radiator keys and gladiator outfits

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          I wonder why they're so interested? Perhaps they've got wind of some pernicious new taxes on radiator keys and gladiator outfits
          My thoughts exactly. We were nervous for months in the lead up the AS and nothing. Is this the point where contracting gets a kick in nadgers?

Comment

* More than we thought was coming anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              I see that:

- You love pies
              - You stay in hotels most of the time.

MF as a young man hmm NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8L3_I4SW2I
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. We were nervous for months in the lead up the AS and nothing. Is this the point where contracting gets a kick in nadgers?
                Oh FFS. I'll do it. Tell her to meet me in the lobby in a hour with a Bottle of champers, and none of the cheap stuff. I'll tell how hard done by we are.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Oh FFS. I'll do it. Tell her to meet me in the lobby in a hour with a Bottle of champers, and none of the cheap stuff. I'll tell how hard done by we are.
                  Just don't forget to take off your 44mm Midnight Planétarium watch before going...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Just don't forget to take off your 44mm Midnight Planétarium watch before going...
                    Keep looking at the watch and saying "Can we wrap this up quickly? I've got a meeting with my offshore tax adviser later."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Keep looking at the watch and saying "Can we wrap this up quickly? I've got a meeting with my offshore tax adviser later."
                      Saturn isn't moving

Comment

Working...
                      X