• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Generation Y - stuffed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Who should they vote for?
    Vote for any party. Just vote.

Once parties realise that you as a group are a political force they will shape policies for you in fear of you voting for someone else. The same way Tories have aimed childcare policies at mothers, gay marriage at gay people etc.

The first step is for everyone under 30 to get themselves on the electoral roll.

Next step is to lie to pollsters about which way you will vote.

Final step is to vote in every election.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Quite amazingly I have the capacity to care about my younger family and friends who are deep in the valley of tulips. I am, by all accounts, doing alright. I have a modest house. But the younglings are forked.
      In the other thread you talk about sending your kids to private school.

I am only a bit older than you and we do not send the kids to private school but what we are doing is saving money so we can help them with a deposit on a new house - but that is just to give them a helping hand really.

So if I am the same generation as you and not a boomer and I can do this do you not think it would be better for you to do this rather than give them a private education which only guarantees the ability to suck c0<k.

I think the biggest problem is you believe many things should be a 'right' but they are not they need to be worked for - you get fook all for free for the majority of people in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I think the biggest problem is you believe many things should be a 'right' but they are not they need to be worked for - you get fook all for free for the majority of people in the UK.
        Like the boomers think it is a right to take everything and leave nothing behind.

They borrowed from the future. Now the future wants it back.

Comment

give them a private education which only guarantees the ability to suck c0<k.
          Mrs BP never learnt that.

I think she was too busy learning how to eat pu55y....

Comment

Well the good new for the Y'ers is that house prices are going to crash big time.
            The bad news is that the resulting economic armageddon will mean even fewer of them will have jobs.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

In the other thread you talk about sending your kids to private school.

I am only a bit older than you and we do not send the kids to private school but what we are doing is saving money so we can help them with a deposit on a new house - but that is just to give them a helping hand really.

So if I am the same generation as you and not a boomer and I can do this do you not think it would be better for you to do this rather than give them a private education which only guarantees the ability to suck c0<k.

I would like to send em to private school in a few years. I would also like an Aston Martin and a six pack. All unlikely.

I do however put money in their savings so they have a seed fund at 18 to have a better life.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Mrs BP never learnt that.

I think she was too busy learning how to eat pu55y....
                Did you teach her, or was she self taught?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Well the good new for the Y'ers is that house prices are going to crash big time.
                  Yeah right. The powers that be will not permit that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Did you teach her, or was she self taught?
                    Hard to tell. I was not there.

If she wants a refresher course, I will stand on the sidelines and cheer.....

Comment

Quite amazingly I have the capacity to care about my younger family and friends who are deep in the valley of tulips. I am, by all accounts, doing alright. I have a modest house. But the younglings are forked.
                      The younglings were butchered a long time ago by Darth Vader. HTHBIDI
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X