• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Generation Y - stuffed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Who should they vote for?
    UKIP of course....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      They've got social media. We had to go out and go down the pub.

It's not fair!
      We had time to go down the pub. Now they have to work work work.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        UKIP of course....
        UKIP are a bunch of BNP racists.

I'm visiting leave, but no way would I ever vote UKIP.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          The problems of Generation Y are pretty much all down to globalisation and medical advances, not greedy older generations.

and it'll become worse still as 50% or more of meaningful jobs vanish in the next 20 to 30 years.

Oh and what on Earth is a BOMAD when it's at home?
          Medical advances are a big issue with the housing shortage. We live you would call a traditional family area all semi's/detached 3-4 bed houses built around the 1930's. Yet we are the only house hold with kids out of about 20 houses, all the others are OAP's who don't want to move and own their property outright; as they bought when teachers pay packet would support a mortgage, spouse and kids.

To blame generation y is a load of turd, when the basic maths of average salary v's average houses prices does not work in many parts of the country.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

UKIP are not BNP racists, but enjoy your LibLabCon, Europhile, immigrant welcoming, high tax, debt laden future.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              Bank Of Mum And Dad - I had to look it up a few days' ago.

The only thing they are really stuffed over, it is a biggie, is owning a home. By all accounts they are still better off than most any time in history.
              They would swap all all the tech and social media tulip for decent affordable housing.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

They would swap all all the tech and social media tulip for decent affordable housing.
                Completely agree. Still if you've a vast number of people piling into a relatively small corner of the UK, then it doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon.
                Last edited by The_Equalizer; 7 March 2016, 13:07.

Comment

Bollox. Being anti-immigration does not make one racist.

Wanting to send home the French first is not racist either - that is expected from someone in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    Completely agree. Still if you've a vast number of people piling into a relatively small corner of the UK, then it doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon.
                    Why not move parliament and monarchy to the Northern Powerhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Bollox. Being anti-immigration does not make one racist.

Wanting to send home the French first is not racist either - that is expected from someone in the UK.
                      I got 3 likes for that! I think I have found a new way of getting likes. Insult the cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Comment

Working...
                      X