• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If United Kingdom were your home instead of Germany you would...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, you're less likely to be unemployed in El Salvador:

Compare United Kingdom To El Salvador
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      FTFY.
      What is interesting is your apparent loathing of Britain. What is even more interesting is that you cannot bring yourself to f**k off once and for all but instead choose to hang around like a bad smell being critical. It even gets to the point where you seem intent to help undermine the fabric of britain and support the giving away of its sovereignty to your precious Germany.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Interesting, you're less likely to be unemployed in El Salvador:

Compare United Kingdom To El Salvador
        I am sure there will be a flight leaving for there in the next few days.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          What is interesting is your apparent loathing of Britain. What is even more interesting is that you cannot bring yourself to f**k off once and for all but instead choose to hang around like a bad smell being critical. It even gets to the point where you seem intent to help undermine the fabric of britain and support the giving away of its sovereignty to your precious Germany.
          One of the reasons I'm not in the UK is because of ***** like you
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

27% less likely to be raped in a train station by refugees.

Comment

One of the reasons I'm not in the UK is because of ***** like you
              For once I feel I am doing something useful

Comment

Comment

By making sure that those people who could provide a contribution to British society leave, ha, ******* ha. Very soon the UK will populated by dimwits (just reading your's, and others, posts proves that point) being governed by intelligent immigrants
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

By making sure that those people who could provide a contribution to British society leave, ha, ******* ha. Very soon the UK will populated by dimwits (just reading your's, and others, posts proves that point) being governed by intelligent immigrants
                    Thanks for proving my point

Comment

Sure, but you have to balance that against 0% scooterscot.

Comment

Working...
                      X