• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Minister hints at pensions tax raid on middle-class savers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to believe the coalition wasn't a bad thing. The lib dems at least seemed to have some emotional intelligence and it increasingly appears that Osborne is a malicious little xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
      I'm starting to believe the coalition wasn't a bad thing. The lib dems at least seemed to have some emotional intelligence and it increasingly appears that Osborne is a malicious little xxxx
      Which is why he won't be the next Tory leader.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In retrospect I think it was fooking amazing!

This makes me even more engry about lying toad Gidiot who blamed LibDems for inability to drop 50% rate to 40% and also for slow/lack of cuts in spending

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I am unelectable
          Not with Gidiot/Cameron in office and Labour imploding.

Both parties like well to do immigrants who are now British and have the right values of hard work.

You would need to choose a party, any party that has a hope of getting elected in the area you choose and have moderate values.

Though expect hate (e)mail from old people or young people depending on what party you choose and what you vote for/against.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Which is why he won't be the next Tory leader.
            He isn't popular was the grassroots, but Dave can fix that

Secret plan to axe 90 per cent of Tory associations which would smooth George Osborne's coronation as leader - Telegraph

Comment

In retrospect I think it was fooking amazing!

This makes me even more engry about lying toad Gidiot who blamed LibDems for inability to drop 50% rate to 40% and also for slow/lack of cuts in spending
              I knew he was lying .

Unfortunately the LIb Dems had a cr*p leader. Such a shame Charles Kennedy was an alcoholic in many ways......

Comment

Noooo.

Damn.

Comment

Both parties like well to do immigrants who are now British and have the right values of hard work.

Local seat is controlled by Gisela, she is very good with updating on what she does during her term, not just before elections - I got no desire of being an MP anyway, even if the prospect was realistic (which it ain't in my locality and I am not moving somewhere else just for the sake of it)

Comment

and have moderate values.
                    No chance of that happening

Comment

Local seat is controlled by Gisela, she is very good with updating on what she does during her term, not just before elections - I got no desire of being an MP anyway, even if the prospect was realistic (which it ain't in my locality and I am not moving somewhere else just for the sake of it)
                      MPs who want to keep their seat now campaign continuously.

It's very amusing at local charity things to see the relevant local MP drop in for 5 minutes to get photos taken to be put on their twitter feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X