• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That bint wot got suspended

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently she didn't wear a veil at the interview, she only started wearing it afterwards. I wonder whether that was a lifestyle choice or an opportunity to take a CofE school to the cleaners for discrimination. Cynical? Moi?

Anyway, time to draw a veil over this subject.

Mordy in "Can't believe nobody's used that line before" Mode
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Anyone else find the BBC website amusing. There was a video entiled "Watch Ms. Ashanti's Reaction". How could we she was wearing a veil!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        Anyone else find the BBC website amusing. There was a video entiled "Watch Ms. Ashanti's Reaction". How could we she was wearing a veil!!!!!!!!
        The Beeb site has a very sly sense of humour. Keep an eye on the pop ups when you hover your mouse over an image. Some are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          Apparently she didn't wear a veil at the interview, she only started wearing it afterwards.
          Shame someone hasn't posted a pic of this somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            Hang on a minute, she didn't wear a veil at the interview because she was 'caught unawares'...

So, she left it at home did she, and travelled to the interview, in full view of passers by, without bothering to wear what she 'claims' is a vital part of her religion - so much so she cannot remove it in front of a man she works with, but it's not a problem if she is popping down the shops or off for the odd job interview.
            She probably thought, quite reasonably some may think, that she would not meet a man in the street, road or public transport on that particular day in Dewsbury. I myself often travel through central London without ever seeing a topless glamour model and thus am often "caught unawares" without my camcorder...

Comment

Working...
            X