• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO Admin

Oh fearless lizard overlord, any chance of a new sub forum for the EU Referendum? I imagine discussion will be lively over the next 5 months as it effects us not just individually but as businesses owners too?

Also means that those that don't care can avoid it
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Thanks SM.

Admin - Could you kindly restrict AtW to those sub-forums only please?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Oh fearless lizard overlord, any chance of a new sub forum for the EU Referendum? I imagine discussion will be lively over the next 5 months as it effects us not just individually but as businesses owners too?

Also means that those that don't care can avoid it
      Naw - we had had to suffer Scooterscot's tedious Scot referendum drivel in General ad nauseum
      Last edited by Troll; 22 February 2016, 09:12. Reason: too many t's
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Thanks SM.

Admin - Could you kindly restrict ban AtW to those sub-forums only please?
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Naw - we had had to suffer Scooterscott tedious Scot referendum drivel in General ad nauseum
          I like the fact the skirt wearers are already saying that they will vote to stay in the EU even if the UK leaves, not quite sure how they worked that one out though!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What's to debate? We stay in. Period.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I like the fact the skirt wearers are already saying that they will vote to stay in the EU even if the UK leaves, not quite sure how they worked that one out though!
              Saw the wee Krankie spouting off on the same subject over the weekend, obviously a love in going on between her & Cameron

Comment

Saw the wee Krankie spouting off on the same subject over the weekend, obviously a love in going on between her & Cameron
                Her argument for staying is so that Cameron and his merry men can't just do what the hell they please. She may have a point...

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
                  Her argument for staying is so that Cameron and his merry men can't just do what the hell they please. She may have a point...
                  So Cameron wants to leave

Comment

So Cameron wants to leave
                    Their reasons for wanting to stay are different.

Comment

Working...
                    X