• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia and Syria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Only Turkey shown that they got balls to do it.

There are a lot of non-military things that can be done - kick out all Russian spies from London for example like Thatcher did, recall ambassadors from EU, USA and others - total isolation - start asking questions to all those Russian officials who own £10 mln properties in London.
    Seize the properties and freeze other assets under suspected money laundering laws then investigate for a minimum of 5 years. Throwing a few British estate agents in prison along the way...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Seize the properties and freeze other assets under suspected money laundering laws then investigate for a minimum of 5 years. Throwing a few British estate agents in prison along the way...

Break some legs too for "resisting" police...

Comment

Seize the properties and freeze other assets under suspected money laundering laws then investigate for a minimum of 5 years. Throwing a few British estate and recruitment agents in prison along the way...
        FTFY

Comment

Phew does that mean us recruitment agents are off the hook?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Really?? explain please Or is this just another bit of twisted moral equivalence hypocrisy from a self loathing leftie?
            I see Putin as the saviour in all of this. And i'm as far from left as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              I see Putin as the saviour in all of this. And i'm as far from left as you can get.
              Yes, Putin is the savior of Assad and in his spare time he also saves kids from their lifes... you should take a few moments and look at child victims of his bombs - horrific images.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Yes, Putin is the savior of Assad and in his spare time he also saves kids from their lifes... you should take a few moments and look at child victims of his bombs - horrific images.
                Gringos's propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  Gringos's propaganda.
                  I see that the forum's supply of ill-educated peasants is unceasing.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I see that the forum's supply of ill-educated peasants is unceasing.
                    The average IQ of forum posters dropped alarmingly ever since you've come back ...

Comment

Bald heads are sexy.....

On some men.
                      When you say 'bald heads' ...
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X