• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bradford beers or 2?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Trying to dig up the place where a client took me a short while ago.

Top nosh

Be aware competition in Bradford is fierce so read all TA reports with large pinch of salt. All I can say is that all the meat is cooked on a stonking great Chargrill and tastes fantastic, and that was just lunch

“Not as good as I was expecting”
    2 of 5 starsReviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile
    The lasagne I ordered was very chewy and cheesy and had very less meat. Flavouring of the chicken stir fry wasn't very good either. Only upside was the service
    Who the fu<k goes to a grill restaurant to order a Lasagne? AndyW's mum?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
      It's normally related to Chinese takeaways when I hear it
      I've heard they have a one way cat flap round the back door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincepie View Post
        my mate told me a story years ago in bradford the health people raided a kebab shop and found an Alsatians head in a freezer out the back. This is one of many reasons that Bradford should be avoided
        My dad was a health inspector in Bradford for >30 years and...

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Does it not occur to you or your mate that trying to stock a kebab shop with dogs, cats, rats, or whatever would actually be considerably more difficult, time-consuming, and expensive than merely buying legitimate lamb, chicken, and other meats at wholesale prices from a reputable company, established and equipped for that very purpose, that will deliver it directly to the shop?
        ..that's what he always said.

Comment

So where are these beers taking place then? North Parade? or **** Bradford and get the train to Leeds?

Comment

I'll turn up, but despite living in Farsley (Pudsey ish) for 8 years I've only ever had two nights out in Bradford and both times I saw someone seemingly having been mugged, folks tear-arsing after some ahem, Asian lads screaming 'he's got me purse'.....

In my youth my motto would have been get involved - now I'm older my motto is don't get involved.

Comment

Working...
            X