• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google boss doesn't know what his salary is

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Salary Lookup Table

Comment

He should have made an amount up.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        He should have made an amount up.
        Isn't he under oath there?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Isn't he under oath there?
          "I think I earned £xxx last year as by base salary."

With emphasis on the "I think".

Then when one of them says "Can you be absolutely certain?"

He should answer "I told you that I think I earned £xxx last year as my base salary. I work 90 hours a week on average and have a 4 hour daily commute".

Then he's not lying.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

As a public figure he needs to be more transparent.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              As a public figure he needs to be more transparent.
              Does he bollocks!

He's accountable to the company and its shareholders not some jumped up tart who thinks she can make a name for herself by stepping into the shoes of the previous jumped up tart!

That said, the only organisation to blame for the £130,000,000 payment is HMRC, now, they are a set of jumped up tarts! Even the blokes!

Comment

Well my yearly salary just fecking over halved, as most of it was made of shares options which dropped around 75% in the last few weeks.

Bollocks. Back to a mere decent contractor equivalent again. :-(
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Well my yearly salary just fecking over halved, as most of it was made of shares options which dropped around 75% in the last few weeks.
                  Hang on there a bit longer fatboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Does he bollocks!

He's accountable to the company and its shareholders not some jumped up tart who thinks she can make a name for herself by stepping into the shoes of the previous jumped up tart!

That said, the only organisation to blame for the £130,000,000 payment is HMRC, now, they are a set of jumped up tarts! Even the blokes!
                    And that is why we are in the tulip we are in. Zero accountability, zero ethics, zero positive benefit to society.

The wheels are coming off the corporate capitalist Bentley.
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Well my yearly salary just fecking over halved, as most of it was made of shares options which dropped around 75% in the last few weeks. Bollocks. Back to a mere decent contractor equivalent again. :-(

Comment

Working...
                      X