• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ministers looking at cutting drink drive limit....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The headline might be 25 lives saved .... but there will be a lot more people who don't incur "Life Changing Injuries" saved too.

Comment

So there were something like 1500 road deaths last year. 250 for drink driving.

Of that 250, you need to modeling the number of units they had. Which means you've got to look at the impact of those people who were under the legal limit (because if they were over, cutting the limit does feck all as they would have driven anyway).

So you're trying to hit a small segment here.

In the US 18% of impaired driving deaths are caused by drugs.

Let's take a look at stats for women shall we.
      A recent survey shows that women take a long time to get a driving license, but funnily enough have less accidents while driving

Men vs women: who are the best drivers? | Auto Express

Also Christians and non religious people tend to have more accidents than Muslims.

In conclusion, based on the facts above. I would recommend a complete ban on alcohol and drugs, and to reduce the number of men and halve the deaths on the road, I would ban women from driving & make them cover up so they stop distracting men while driving with their sexy ways & install Sharia Law.

Allahu Akbar.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

'No plan' for England and Wales drink-drive limit change - BBC News
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X