• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cruz beats Trump in Iowa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruz beats Trump in Iowa

Phew!

That's assuming Iowa is a bellwether for the rest of the states. Might as well place bets with your local bookie on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Phew!
      Is it really a Phew moment when the alternative is Cruz ?

Comment

I'd vote for Penelope Cruz any day.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
          Depends on which party you're planning to vote for ;-)

Comment

Cruz could be worse than Trump, he just hasn't said anything too bad yet.

Rubio only 1% off Trump is good news for the more moderate Republicans, as he would be the biggest challenge to Clinton.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
              Oh yeah, he's the God botherer. Just a different sort of crazy than Trump I suppose.

I'm voting for Hilary, but would Mitch?

Comment

Phew!
                I can only assume you're not familiar with Cruz

He's worse than Trump in about every possible way, other than self-promotion. Far more hardline, totally unable to compromise on anything, no personal relationships to speak of in DC (and I appreciate he's on an anti-establishment ticket, but he's also a Senator FFS). He always talks as though delivering a sermon. Total fruit loop.

Comment

I get that Cruz is a tea party fruit loop. I'm happy because Trump was turning the whole thing into Pigeon Chess

Comment

I get that Cruz is a tea party fruit loop. I'm happy because Trump was turning the whole thing into Pigeon Chess
                    Trump may end up being as good as whomever his running mate is as he's the most impeachable candidate in a generation.

Comment

Working...
                    X