• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Market is pants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    I disagree. They just want to check your tits out, so what better opportunity than a F2F?
    I know some hiring managers that interview all women candidates on the basis they might be very attractive, regardless of ability. Some geek will pick up her workload anyway.

I do not condone such hiring tactics of course.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I know some hiring managers that interview all women candidates on the basis they might be very attractive, regardless of ability. Some geek will pick up her workload anyway.

I do not condone such hiring tactics of course.
      it's gotten harder since they outlawed being able to ask for a photo with the application
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        it's gotten harder since they outlawed being able to ask for a photo with the application
        Isn't that why they are called for a F2F ?

Comment

Confirm - market is pants. dozens of agents call but no interview yet. Maybe because i still have 1 month till the end of this gig and im only looking for 4 days?

Comment

Latest Feedback

Went for an interview a week ago. Finally I get told - some employee recommended someone who is starting as a permie instead.

I'm sorry but instead of worrying about Zika virus the World Health Organisation should declare permies a public health emergency
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X