• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TVR ceases production in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TVR is gone.

Comment

Nissan

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider
      Why do you say that? I thought the Nissan factory was the most efficient in Europe?
      They're already planing to evacuate Washington for cooler climate in Eastern Europe!!

Comment

Well, hopefully TVR's sales will collapse and ruin the t0sser owner.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

hardly matters, I can't afford one anyway.

With the high coporate taxes and increasing tax burden imposed by GB..this is probably the first of a flood of companies moving out.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Good luck to them. I hope to join them soon.

Comment

Are you off to Milanbenes land as well DP? Any specific location in mind?

Comment

Villa on Cyprus will be my guess... cheap ones available on the demarkation zone. Of course there are minefields around, but hey, we risk every day, so why bother?

Comment

Engine Work

Originally posted by hyperD
                  I just hope if I have to get any work done on my speed 6 engine that it doesn't have to be shipped out to Poland or something. That'll be a little inconvenient.
                  TVR Power Would be the place to go. They've always done a lot of performance work for the factory and I can recommend them.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                  X