• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breakfast Routine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Out of bed, tulip and shave, out of the door in 20 mins. Up at 545am before the rest of house awakes...
    No wash?

Comment

Out of bed, tulip and shave, out of the door in 20 mins.
      No shower after your dump?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You can't wash a turd, only polish it
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

6am Alarm, Get up, have a tulip (while checking the news on the phone, how did we cope before smart phones), get dressed, have a coffee, leave for a 1.5 hour drive on a good day, 2.5 hour drive on a bad day!

I usually get a phone call from MrsMac about half seven when she wakes up
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            No shower after your dump?
            I have a shower before bed to maximize time in bed

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I have a golden shower in bed to maximize time in bed
              FTFY...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                You can't wash a turd, only polish it
                Or roll it in Glitter.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Gotta go to work with a washed & polished botty otherwise it's just plain wrong
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Missed that bit out. Always thought that was a bit smelly. After all you must sweat a bit in bed sometimes....
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Missed that bit out. Always thought that was a bit smelly. After all you must sweat a bit in bed sometimes....
                      I see it as 6 of one, if you are clean getting into bed coupled with weekly bedding changes you are less likely to get out of it dirty, if you sweat in bed you have your heating on too high and as a tight arse Yorkshire man I could never let that happen

Comment

Working...
                      X