• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

600 SQ Foot Lavatory for sale at a bargain £1M

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    On the plus side, it looks handy for the shops, and pretty secure unless someone lobs a petrol bomb down the steps during the next lot of riots.
    Saves building a separate bunker, for when house prices crash and shortly following civil war starts
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Oh! I thought you meant the toilet bowl was 600 sq ft! A lady who needed that would be just my sort of woman.
      A fat walter mitty poster here uses such a toilet bowls to sink his piles

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Saves building a separate bunker, for when house prices crash and shortly following civil war starts
        A secure bunker needs a back door I'd have thought.

It wouldnt be smart to be living somewhere like that if/when civil war breaks out, unless there's an emergency escape hatch into a main sewer large enough to walk down.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Do they not include a photo of the underground part, only the door?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X