• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who voted for DA as forum personality of the year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    So, DA is the only one with staff at his beck and call and the person with most votes. Coincidence?
    So, it is a fix then, as suspected.

@Admin, Can we please end this farce and instate TykeMerc as the winner, for all categories.

Once that is done, we won't say any more about it
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Talking of fixes. Paystream getting placed in both accounts AND umbrella sections when I don't think I've seen anyone that's had a good word over a long period of time. Am I being too cynical?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Talking of fixes. Paystream getting placed in both accounts AND umbrella sections when I don't think I've seen anyone that's had a good word over a long period of time. Am I being too cynical?
        No, the whole thing is a sham, total fix, everyone knows TykeMerc should have won, both, those categories
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

So, DA is the only one with staff at his beck and call and the person with most votes. Coincidence? I seriously down that. He's probably the only person who voted for himself.
          If I could have been bothered to vote, it would have been for me.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If I could have been bothered to vote, it would have been for me.....
            Category?
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Category?
              Most stupid poster.
              Biggest liar.
              Most divorced poster.

Were there any other categories?

Comment

You did face some stiff competition, however the results, for those categories were, as follows:-

Most stupid poster - won by PC.
                Biggest liar - won by MF.
                Most divorced poster - I think that one was suspended this year.

I understand I was really close to getting the "Biggest Chunt of 2015" award.

Unsure who actually picked that one up, in the end.

HTH.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Most stupid poster.
                  Biggest liar.
                  Most divorced poster.

Were there any other categories?
                  Sorest losers?

There would be a full turn out for that one
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So, DA is the only one with staff at his beck and call and the person with most votes. Coincidence? I seriously down that. He's probably the only person who voted for himself.

I managed to get a full turnout of staff down to the voting station
                    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 14 January 2016, 17:10.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

What!!!!

That bully, personality of the year!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X