• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Software ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Franco! What is Italian for "The ballista kitten angels of Venice" ?

I tried babelfish but I am sure Italian for kitten can't be kitten
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Oi Franco! What is Italian for "The ballista kitten angels of Venice" ?

I tried babelfish but I am sure Italian for kitten can't be kitten
      Mamma mia!
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

All Italians are bastards.

Apart from Columbus and Da Vinchi.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Apart from Columbus and Da Vinchi.
          I instead like all russians, especially Lenin and Stalin.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
            It turns out my plan B has been screwed by a new start up backed by some cash rich individials. Bugger.

So... Can anyone think of any missing pieces of software that need writing?
            I could really do with some rich individuals right now, because I can't really afford to do my plan. I don't think doing something unique is all that essential. You're probably better off getting a small slice of a big market than dominating a small niche market, which is what your unique idea is probably going to appeal to. The Holy Grail is finding a unique product that will appeal to the mass market, but if it's that big you won't have long before somebody will come in and undercut you anyway.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

That Garibaldi made some darn nice biscuits.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How have they screwed it up? I hope not by doing the same thing as you, because that makes very little difference. Google didn't think "we can't do the Search Engine because Yahoo's already done it" etc. etc.

Comment

Do you think the raisens are Italian?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    At least Mussolini got the trains to run on time.

Comment

Working...
                    X