• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RDE Wealth. Anyone heard of this mob ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was approached by these guys before Christmas and ashamed to say I was strongly considering it. Thanks to all the contributors for helping me see sense.

Comment

I was just called by one of these people. And they sent me the email through, which describes how I can improve my take home earnings by £17,000 per year.

Now, I am not considering it. I have run a limited company for 14 years, never considered umbrella companies, even when they were all knocking on the door, and now that is dead in the water, so I shall not be considering this dodgy deal either.

However, she will be calling me back in a few days, and I would like to have a definitive response to kill the sales pitch dead.

Can anyone tell me the glaring failure of these schemes? Other than trusting someone unknown to me to manage my finances and investments?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NetContractor View Post
        I was just called by one of these people. And they sent me the email through, which describes how I can improve my take home earnings by £17,000 per year.

Now, I am not considering it. I have run a limited company for 14 years, never considered umbrella companies, even when they were all knocking on the door, and now that is dead in the water, so I shall not be considering this dodgy deal either.

However, she will be calling me back in a few days, and I would like to have a definitive response to kill the sales pitch dead.

Can anyone tell me the glaring failure of these schemes? Other than trusting someone unknown to me to manage my finances and investments?

Thanks
        Tell her you've landed an ace PAYE permie gig and ask what she can do with that?

Comment

Originally posted by NetContractor View Post

Thanks
          Yes, ask them why their website doesn't follow the law - see here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1923072

And also ask them why their website is registered to Identity Protect Limited?

It's all wonderfully transparent, isn't it? You might as well hand your money over to a chap with a stripey shirt and a swag bag over his shoulder for all of the due dilligence you'd be able to perform.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What the hell is a Tax Boutique?
            Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Working...
            X