• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigrants must adapt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that peice of hacked crap still doing the internet rounds?

At least post the original American version rather than some badly edited version purporting to express British sentiments
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

keep this small minded tripe in light relief please...

I never read these threads cause i think they spoil the forum on a whole. Get a life and stop thinking that you actually own a country ... you don't... its a big world and you aint here forever...
      start enjoying it rather than stopping other people from doing so...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

The thing is tho, most would agree with the general sentiment of the statement. Apart from the extremist Christian tulipe that Bush is spewing (no doubt to counter the extremist Muslim tulipe) I think it's fair comment.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          Get a life and stop thinking that you actually own a country ... you don't... its a big world and you aint here forever...
          On that principle, that applies to your house as well.

You are wrong. We run our country for our citizens. Otherwise you've got anarchy.

Comment

anarchy is only a molatov cocktail away... come the revolution you will all be forced to cough up PAYE at 40%...
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              keep this small minded tripe in light relief please...

I never read these threads cause i think they spoil the forum on a whole. Get a life and stop thinking that you actually own a country ... you don't... its a big world and you aint here forever...
              Who is being stopped from enjoying it??? Those of us who express these sentiments are trying to retain a national indentity and a sense of pride in a country which is rapidly being taken over by people who do not have the interests of the indigenous population at heart (and yes I include the Labour Government in this).

Comment

Working...
              X