• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye Torygraph

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    I'd be surprised if you agreed with everything it said. I certainly don't. Still I enjoy it. It's got a good range of subjects and covers them to a deeper degree than most other publications.

Have you found anything better to subscribe to?
    To be honest I haven't. They are very good for news around the world (and business I suppose).

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      The Economist has to appeal to a wider audience than just those in the UK.
      True dat!

Comment

+1 for the FT, and ft.com. Weekend FT is also a great read, and their Alphaville blog is free to read I believe.
        Markets Live chat very entertaining and informative, 11. am every weekday.

disclaimer: contracted at the FT for a while, but also believe in the product.

Comment

Working...
        X