• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    OOH that sounds great!
    There are only 8 dark skies sites in the world, and we have one on our doorstep.
    that's not bad at all
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      There are only 8 dark skies sites in the world, and we have one on our doorstep.
      that's not bad at all

Not quite. There are 7 (or is it 8 now) in the British Isles, but over 50 around the world...

http://darksky.org/idsp/finder/
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        The life you lead

Dogging club?
        Nope. Lamb shank night tonight

Comment

Saturday - Chilling at home, some gardening and general clean-up
          Sunday am: Golf
          Sunday pm: Cousin and kids arriving on Sunday from SA for a weeks visit

Comment

Saturday's weather looks rank so the missus and I shall probably watch the last few episodes of Dexter. Then she wants tying up.

Sunday looks another wet one but we've agreed to go on a bike ride. 42 miles, but I will slam a brisket in the slow cooker before we set off to give me something to look forward to.

Comment

Working...
            X