• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ELO - Uk tour 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
    You might be better off on the old PM, as my clapped out old SAAB 9-5 might be a bit risky too......
    I think you just don't want to double team with him and give him a lift
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I think you just don't want to double team with him and give him a lift
      Well that reMark came Out Of The Blue.

Here Is The News, I Can't Get It Out Of My Head, how the chappie might feel if my transport failed us both. He sure would have the Birmingham Blues.
      “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Well that reMark came Out Of The Blue.

Here Is The News, I Can't Get It Out Of My Head, how the chappie might feel if my transport failed us both. He sure would have the Birmingham Blues.
        Oh, you're the real thing!

Comment

how the chappie might feel if my transport failed us both
          I'm pretty sure he would get over it.

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
          Oh, you're the real thing!
          Get a room!
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Violinski might be in the audience, but has not played alongside Jeff for more than 20 years.
            I wouldn't mind betting he'll have a few special guests a bit like Eric Clapton always wheels out Sting and Mark Knopffler at his Royal Albert Hall shows.

Now that Bev Bevan isn't on skins any more, that has to be a shoe in for Phil Collins, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
              shoe in for Phil Collins
              We can only live in hope
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                We can only live in hope
                Jeff typically seems to guest for others, than have guests when he is wearing his ELO hat. But who knows, he might surprise us this time!

I found this interview (in 3 parts) from BBC Radio Scotland with Jeff, recorded from a couple of months ago, if anyone fancies a listen.

BBC Radio Scotland - Billy Sloan, 03/10/2015, Jeff Lynne E.L.O | Interview Part 1
                “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Working...
                X