• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got a new adaptor for my iPhone 6s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Bloke here ordered a Macan earlier this year for October delivery, had it a couple of days and it was recalled due a problem with fuel leaks: Porsche recalling Macan S and Turbo for fuel leak

I nearly ordered a Macan last year until the receptionist at the Porsche dealer decided to put me in my place by telling me that I mis-pronounced the name of the car.

Glad I didn't want to buy a neun elf then!
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      V6? Diesel Cayenne?
      Indeed. Family motor. Have to say it's a lovely place to spend time if you must be driving.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I nearly ordered a Macan last year until the receptionist at the Porsche dealer decided to put me in my place by telling me that I mis-pronounced the name of the car.

Glad I didn't want to buy a neun elf then!
        We tried it out for a day, too small but wow fun to drive.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Finally a contractor this board can be proud of!

Roll on the good times...

What makes RR Sport not something to be proud of?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

In a word 'reliability'

We considered it. However having seen the neighbours RR towed away twice this year already we thought no thank you. Which was a pity as we liked everything else about it.

Comment

It's also OK!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                We considered it. However having seen the neighbours RR towed away twice this year already we thought no thank you. Which was a pity as we liked everything else about it.
                You numpty - it was free valet and detailing, full service...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You numpty - it was free valet and detailing, full service...
                  Feel so stupid now! Oh well

Comment

You can only drive a RR Sport if you've appeared on Cowboy Builders and look like this:

Comment

Bravo!!

Comment

Working...
                      X