• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    Oh, like you don't moan when somebody's unruly kids get in the way of your lane swimming
    It happens. Not much. But I just ignore them.

Interesting that you talk about unruly kids though. Kids are unruly.

Soon as I found out there was a golf course around I did stop the kids going there. I don't approve of them mixing with those types.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A while ago I booked a hotel for the night for the family. Turns out it was a golf hotel Which meant the bar and restaurant were immediately out of bounds due to the golf bores in their horrid jumpers. The only thing worse is a party of rugby players.

I sent the kids out to play in what I thought was an enclosed area. Turns out there was a way onto the golf course. The kids went and played with the golf balls that were on the green. Really upset the pathetic gits. Oh how I laughed when they moaned.

I thought CUK posters would have known better. Except for DA who is not a contractor.

At least now I have flushed out the morons so I know who to target in future.

Cheers.
      I am not a golfer
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

A while ago I booked a hotel for the night for the family. Turns out it was a golf hotel Which meant the bar and restaurant were immediately out of bounds due to the golf bores in their horrid jumpers. The only thing worse is a party of rugby players.

I sent the kids out to play in what I thought was an enclosed area. Turns out there was a way onto the golf course. The kids went and played with the golf balls that were on the green. Really upset the pathetic gits. Oh how I laughed when they moaned.

I thought CUK posters would have known better. Except for DA who is not a contractor.

At least now I have flushed out the morons so I know who to target in future.

Cheers.
        Get with the times, man..

When I'm playing a match I wear a stylish pair of red crushed velvet plus fours with a Paul Smith jumper & all topped off with either a Ping sun visor or a Calloway Golf Tam O Shanter depending on the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
          Get with the times, man..

When I'm playing a match I wear a stylish pair of red crushed velvet plus fours with a Paul Smith jumper & all topped off with either a Ping sun visor or a Calloway Golf Tam O Shanter depending on the weather.
          Pics?
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'm a member at The Shire London in Barnet - it's the only course designed by Seve in the UK

Happy to sign anyone in if they fancy a game?

Comment

Originally posted by Featureme View Post
              I'm a member at The Shire London in Barnet - it's the only course designed by Seve in the UK

The idea was to discourage people! What have I done? Mods - please delete this thread.....

Comment

The idea was to discourage people! What have I done? Mods - please delete this thread.....
                You have helped to create CUKs very own golf club.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I was on that course last week. At hole five a lay appeared and invited me for sex round the back of the bushes. I obliged, but when I walked off she said "Seve would have done it again".

So I did. But when I walked off she said "Seve would have done it again".

That happened twice more before I just carried on walking.

She shouted "where are you going?". To which I said "I am off to call Seve to ask the par for this hole".

Taxi for Brillo....

Comment

New Zealand in Woodham - we can do a swap?
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      New Zealand in Woodham - we can do a swap?
                      Deal

A couple met at Hilton Head and fell in love. They were discussing how they would continue the relationship after their vacations were over.

"It's only fair to warn you Jody." he said. "I'm a golf nut. I live, eat, sleep and breathe golf."

"Well, since you're being honest, so will I." Jody said. "I'm a hooker."

"I see." he said. Then brightening, he smiled. "It's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

Comment

Working...
                      X