• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long can one bloody thunderstorm last!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A complete time waster. This is the problem with the English method of buying property - dickheads can pull out and you incur costs.

Just told my solicitor to fire off a letter asking for costs & compensation.

I'm now p1ssed off and unless my old accountants pull their fingers out in the next 7 days, im sueing them as well!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

commerical property

Sympathies MF.
      It reminds me of the last budget when Fatboy Clown pulled Stamp Duty on commerical properties out of his fat backside to help plug his tax hole. No warning, no nothing.

Rushing around to complete in 24 hours was pointless. The Clown still says he is small business friendly. Freaking Liar.

I know it's not Bath but you can pick up a decent commerical property in Reading for 60k. Not far from your home base ... and if you branch out into Polish furniture you could be on to a winner !

Comment

Just got back from a site vist in Bletchley. Started pissing down as I left and didnt stop for the next 120 miles. Serious, wipers on full speed, fog lights on cos of the spray, monsoon style pissing it down.

Not pleasant. Cleared up once I got further north but it's prolly gonna arrive here later tongiht.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Petrol bomb it

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Noticed a clause in the contract. It said that one member of the family couldnt sell there part of the property without the agreement of the other. They didnt agree.

FFS. Waste of time & money.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

their

/Fleety

Comment

Working...
              X