• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personal dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Oi

I'd run rings round you you Hugo bossed FLC
    Two options:

- Either you are piss drunk.
    - Your account has been hacked by MF a troll.

Comment

Neither, early start tomorrow

Comment

Neither, early start tomorrow

Another holiday in the sun?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Another holiday in the sun?
          Pool, brunch, weights session, new contract signing - start Jan 1st

You should create a new thread for the year end benchers/skivers, if you are still off?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Dear Marge

Just noticed an old obituary for the woman who was my first (i.e. bonkable) girlfriend - we were together from teens into my early 20's but I ended it after returning from an extended journey abroad as frankly I was bored which she was upset about.

I know she got married a few years later to a guy in the Merchant Navy & I'm ashamed to say we did do a one night stand while her husband was at sea but have had no contact for 30 odd years

The obituary is very brief and dates back to 2006 with no detail about the cause of death- further digging on the internet has identified her family members, their address but I cannot find any contact details on Linkedin / social media etc and remarkably they live only 50 miles from me in the South East (aint stalking great!)

Curiosity is eating me up about how she died - would it be appropriate to drop a old school mail to the husband saying I've only just found out -commiserations blah blah and provide my email address to communicate should he wish (knowing wimmins inability to keep stum he may know about our brief fling while he was away)

or let sleeping dogs lie?
            I Knew a bird down there who died around that time, also married to a sailor. small world eh ?
            She had some sort of communicable deadly STD that had an incubation period of 10 years.

Don't scratch yer boll0cks, they might fall off
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Do you install a spell checker or not?
              feckin keyboard is sticking
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

feckin keyboard is sticking
                Try using tissues next time.

Comment

Mingle = get a family member at their most hammered/ bereft and they'll spill easily enough.
                  Their Daughters are early / mid 20's - wonder if they like older men

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Try using tissues next time.
                    ucking anker

Comment

Their Daughters are early / mid 20's - wonder if they like older men
                      Explains your sticky keys

Comment

Working...
                      X