• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

STAR WARS The Force Awakens hospitalityevent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STAR WARS The Force Awakens hospitalityevent

Typical. I've booked my tickets opening night for STAR WARS The Force Awakens and then I find out the IT boss has a hospitality event booked and paid for buy one of their suppliers for the team.

go, or do not... there is no try

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    Typical. I've booked my tickets opening night for STAR WARS The Force Awakens and then I find out the IT boss has a hospitality event booked and paid for buy one of their suppliers for the team.

#FirstWorldProblems...

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post

Are you contract or permie?

Go to starwars and log it in your ir35 dossier...

Comment

If the hospitality event also involves seeing Star Wars, then you go to it. Especially if it's at a slightly different time, enabling you to see the film twice.

If the hospitality event doesn't involve seeing Star Wars, then you go to Star Wars.

Simple.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Additionally, if this is on opening day, and you have American friends who might be interested in seeing it, you are by law required to wind them up about how you've seen it the day before they have.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Things could be worse. You might have bought tickets for Jurassic World.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one to think that both options are equally carp.

Just stay at home.

Comment

Not interested in Star Wars, you are?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X