• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Invoicing your Mum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn my mother and her having her own faculties!

Although can I ask my accountant if my grandmother will be allowed?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      I'd invoice AndyW's mum
      She always invoiced me

Comment

Then there are those whom you couldn't pay to visit their last remaining parent, no matter how much you offered.

I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

I billed my mum once, and she turned the invoice over and wrote on it

For the nine months I've carried you (in the office), no charge
          For the nights I've sat up with you, doctored you, prayed for you (to deliver), no charge
          For the ties, folding clothes and for wipin' your nose,coz you are useless there's no charge
          When you add it all up, the full cost of my BA Skillz is, no charge

Well, when I finished readin' I had great big old tears in me eyes
          And I looked up at her and said, "Mommy, I sure do love you"
          Then I took the pen and in great big letters I wrote, 'Bailiffs will be here on Monday'
          When you add it all up, the cost of real love is, your house

Eternal Winnette
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

My mother always insisted that she wanted to pay me what I would have earned when I took time off (usually a day) for her many appointments. One time I asked her how much she imagined it to be. About £30 she said.

Mind you, she also offered me £6 to cover a tankful of petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              Then there are those whom you couldn't pay to visit their last remaining parent, no matter how much you offered.

Families full of love and hate.......
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X