• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good bar to goto in Lodon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use hotel bars - The Zeta bar at the Hilton is where you should be going later on. Prior to that, use The Blue Bar at The Berkeley, The new bar at The Ritz (not been there yet, but heard good things about it) or the bar at The Mandarin Oriental. For a non hotel bar I'd go to Floridita in Wardour St (my personal favourite) and sneak downstairs later on.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      and a good hotel nearby that isn't over £200 a night?
      There's a Travelodge just off Houndsditch which I've heard isn't too bad. I know it's a Travelodge but, hey, it reminds us how the other half live.

Comment

Working...
      X