• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cure for back pain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a dose of this, twisted something I shouldn't have. Worst pain I have ever been in, being still hurt, moving hurt, couldn't sleep, spent a few days cursing and crying. Went to the docs (not fun) and scored lots of different drugs, diazapam being probably the best. The spasms were agony. Unless you have had this, you have no idea, people think it is a bad back, get on with it. It started to ease off (it was muscular) and I woke up one day back to about 80%, felt damn good I can tell you !

Comment

......the STD clinic........I've had a dose of this, twisted something I shouldn't have

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Nothing that a blowjob wont fix.

Comment

I would strongly recommend a chirapractor soonest. Sorted me out a treat. They do some manipulation that opens up your spinal joints as the spasms will have tightened up your core muscles, which you then need to strenghten over time to prevent a re-occurance.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
            I would strongly recommend a chirapractor soonest. Sorted me out a treat. They do some manipulation that opens up your spinal joints as the spasms will have tightened up your core muscles, which you then need to strenghten over time to prevent a re-occurance.
            I would strongly recommend a visit to Soho with a wod of20s in your back pocket. Visit a building with model sign displayed outside and say you want the works. Three tongues on your stool for 5 hours and you will forget your back pain. Your tool will be raw after though so watch out.

Comment

Piss off Helios
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                #
                Hank...did my back a few years ago and pain was unbearable. Like you, I also couldn't get up (laid out ion floor with legs raised as per earlier suggestion). Needed a p1ss, but couldn't get up. Instead of helping, the missus tickled me. Result...I p1ssed myself. I got the last laugh though...the missus had to clear it up...made worse by the fact I also shat myself!!!!
                Did she then give you a BJ?

Comment

Can't believe you guys are into scat. Sick facks.

Comment

Try getting stronger anti inflamatories. Ibuprofen is fine, but there are better ones which you can get over the counter. Also, i was told that Ibuprofen has to build up in your system for it to be truly effective.

if you are taking Ibuprofen a lot, eat regularly or you'll get stomach ulcers.

As for the branded stuff, super markets own painkillers are as good as the branded ones. if you check the back of the box, the active ingrediants are listed. Why pay vastly more for chalk in a different shape!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Just go to spearmint rhino with ATW on a Friday evening and **** a stripper. That will help the back ache. Just remember to keep one hand on the bum and get ATW to take pics on his mobile.

Comment

Working...
                      X