• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is why I support Jezza Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Are their employees well paid? Or are they in need of a "self enriching" scheme under the careful patronage of DA?
    You don't miss a trick Dodgy, I'll give you that

Originally posted by zemoxyl View Post
    I've been hearing a number of times now that the Polish I.T. market is on fire with poaching being practiced to the extent it was in India 10 years ago. Given the people that have come up with this I have no doubt to believe it true.

Maybe the smart young Poles have decided there are better ways to live than being an underpaid slave living 10 to a slum in London. Good for them I say.
    Nail on head.

The situation there is very volatile and there are a lot of big players competing for the talent. The Poles tend to treat Perm a little more like contracting, usually only staying somewhere a year.

There are some very capable people over there, especially on the database side. However, they do struggle when it comes to reporting technologies / tools as they aren't taught much about these at university.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
    X