• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PMQs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jezza does seem to need to grow some teeth IMO. I think going forward maybe just use 1 public question then use the rest of the time to pinning CMD down on evading questions, lies and contradictions etc.

At least the tories are using labour policies now which is some progress back to the centre...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Amanda Huggenkis is asking what's being done to help the 3 million lonely people.
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Jezza does seem to need to grow some teeth IMO. I think going forward maybe just use 1 public question then use the rest of the time to pinning CMD down on evading questions, lies and contradictions etc.

At least the tories are using labour policies now which is some progress back to the centre...
        You're assuming that he shares the view that PMQs is about winning, rather than actually trying to get answers to questions. It might be he doesn't care about the game of it and is foolishly taking it seriously.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Corbyn will quite soon look like someone who only reads out letters from the workshy, the ridicule will build over time.

It's going to be a tough 4 and a half years.

Comment

How do we send questions in?

I think there should be come CUK PMQs tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              How do we send questions in?

I think there should be come CUK PMQs tournament.
              Join the labour party - or become a registered supporter
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'd ask something along the lines of "How much wrong do you think a Prime Minister can do in the eyes of the public before he or she should reverse his or her policies?"
                Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Corbyn will quite soon look like someone who only reads out letters from the workshy, the ridicule will build over time.
                  All the people I recall him mentioning were employed. One worked 40.5 hours a week and asked about working tax credits, the other was on "significantly more than the median wage" and complained that they would never realistically be able to buy a house when £450k was considered "affordable" in London.

Neither of them sounds work-shy to me.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    All the people I recall him mentioning were employed. One worked 40.5 hours a week and asked about working tax credits, the other was on "significantly more than the median wage" and complained that they would never realistically be able to buy a house when £450k was considered "affordable" in London.

Neither of them sounds work-shy to me.
                    450k is above the average house price for London. The pretence being made by Corbyn that someone doing quite well is totally locked out of London's housing ladder is complete bollocks.

Comment

Dick Hertz would like to ask a question about waiting queues at Accident & Emergency.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X