• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What the fook is it with me, people and travelling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Reading that was like trying to do sudoku. (For me).

What the hell?
    Morning luv, you well?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Reading that was like trying to do sudoku. (For me).

What the hell?
      Do they serve champagne in business class lounges? That would explain it.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I don't think it would.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          MF says they do.

Comment

I'd stay quiet MF in case anyone twigs you're not meant to be in there...

Comment

z) Stop daydreaming and get flipping those burgers.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Isn't a business class lounge intended to be used by people doing business - a major part of which can be talking to people?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  So, you're in a busy lounge at the airport albeit the business class lounge, while you have a couple talking on one side, another couple of guys in front talking business and the person next to you puts the ear phones and starts talking on the phone

Do you

(a) Sit quietly and ignore everyone?
                  (b) Have a go and someone talking to someone else in the other two groups?
                  (c) Interrupt & start gobbing off on the person on the phone for being rude?

Well firstly, I would like to point I was already at the table on my phone when you sat down, secondly I was no longer than anyone else and frankly where the fook do people get off telling me what the fook to do? If not for the accidently cut off as the person was travelling 'after I told said person' to Fook Off and go elsewhere I would have continued.
                  They probably couldn't break free from your gravitational pull.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    z) Stop daydreaming and get flipping those burgers.
                    You have the option of rating the thread as 'Terrible', just to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      d) Start a barely comprehensible rant on CUK rather than have the balls to confront anyone.
                      I got a couple of words in the wrong place & dodgy punctuation and all of a sudden ut's incomprehensible? Beggars belief
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X