• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serious Question for AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear indeed - are you Gemini then? You don't sound like having intellectual capacity to be one of us mate - I think you were born prematurely and just kept on a side until that time in May when you were officially said to be born. This would explain couple of things too.

MF - it typical to skip that word, though new index architecture that I will work on in October allow not to skip it and yet have very fast searches, so stay tuned.

Comment

AtW,
      whilst there are clearly very great disparities between us in terms of intellectual capacity, it is abundantly clear to most observers that the deficiencies are not on MY side.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        AtW,
        whilst there are clearly very great disparities between us in terms of intellectual capacity, it is abundantly clear to most observers that the deficiencies are not on MY side.
        Shaunbhoy, ask your Father about your real birthday, if you know who he is.

Comment

Oh my Churchill. Did the little "can't get it up" jibe really wound you that badly?

Methinks you are protesting a little too much.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            I missed the original of this back in March. Mordac mentioned it, saying to me 'it was a few weeks back'. The poor dear, I think his age is addling his brain.
            That and the beer.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Can Churchill not get it up!! Shame.
              Perhaps it's your orientation. Perhaps that nice Fred might more 'rock your boat' hey? Hey?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you type "baked beans from a tin" into Majestic - it takes you back to the same page. Strange.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X