• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Serious Question for AtW"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    If you type "baked beans from a tin" into Majestic - it takes you back to the same page. Strange.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Can Churchill not get it up!! Shame.
    Perhaps it's your orientation. Perhaps that nice Fred might more 'rock your boat' hey? Hey?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    I missed the original of this back in March. Mordac mentioned it, saying to me 'it was a few weeks back'. The poor dear, I think his age is addling his brain.
    That and the beer.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Oh my Churchill. Did the little "can't get it up" jibe really wound you that badly?

Methinks you are protesting a little too much.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    AtW,
    whilst there are clearly very great disparities between us in terms of intellectual capacity, it is abundantly clear to most observers that the deficiencies are not on MY side.
    Shaunbhoy, ask your Father about your real birthday, if you know who he is.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    AtW,
    whilst there are clearly very great disparities between us in terms of intellectual capacity, it is abundantly clear to most observers that the deficiencies are not on MY side.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh dear indeed - are you Gemini then? You don't sound like having intellectual capacity to be one of us mate - I think you were born prematurely and just kept on a side until that time in May when you were officially said to be born. This would explain couple of things too.

MF - it typical to skip that word, though new index architecture that I will work on in October allow not to skip it and yet have very fast searches, so stay tuned.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Good God!!!
    Just did a bit of snooping around on Google on the bold alexei, and discovered that we have the same birthday!! To think I not only share it with Joan Collins and Marvin Hagler, but also AtW. I'm off to lie down!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Note: Word com was ignored because its too common. "

Atw. I dont think your search routine should tell me what to leave out!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Just got back from work, fking train was stuck midway with broken brakes and some small fire was in 1st class. How do I know? I was standing in the corridor between 1st and normal class because the train was overcrowded, ffs!

Of course I took that as opportunity to save a few drop dead gorgeous girls and acted like a knight saying no to coming to their bedrooms because it would not be honourable to expect from a woman whom you just saved life.

As for SKA stay tuned for big news - I just finished contract and good amount of cash is earmarked for very big hardware upgrades - tens of terabytes galore.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    so did game server uk, looks like it's a bit b0rked atm

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Alex

"monkey trading" ltd - crashed the search engine.

fyi.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I missed the original of this back in March. Mordac mentioned it, saying to me 'it was a few weeks back'. The poor dear, I think his age is addling his brain.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "or has he found a good woman to take care of his needs ?" ROTFLMAO

Yeh Mrs Palmer

Leave a comment:

• Toad
    replied
    Yeah, and he's been very quiet about his 'SKA Updates' ever since

Has it all gone tits up or has he found a good woman to take care of his needs ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X