• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hajj

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Really?

They were your thoughts?
    What I really thought was 'meh'.

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Be careful what you think
    Thought police has given me an infraction.
    Religious folks think that everything is the will of God, so why cry about it?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Hard to imagine how such things can happen on this scale. Surely if people are being pushed they will push back, if those pushing are not getting anywhere they are going to stop? Doesn't make any sense to me.
      Except when there are several thousand pushing.

Apparently within the next decade the Saudis want 7 million people to attend. wow!
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

So they implement quotas already, oh well it was a good idea while it lasted...

Comment

Working...
        X