• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question time last night.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but I understand

Originally posted by Flubster
    Are you available for weddings?

he 'goes down' a treat at 'civil ceremonies'.
    Why not?

Comment

Oh Dear

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
      Ian Hislop was on form again I see. I loved his tongue in cheek advice to Oliver Letwin.

To paraphrase him :

"Are you sure it's a good idea for Cameron to model himself quite so much on Tony Blair. Blair is probably the most hated political has-been in Britain. Do you not sometimes wonder that immitating an unsuccessful political party might not really be the best way to achieve success."

Hislop what a c nut

He optimises the self-serving, selfish PC twats that tick me off no end. His ilk sits there and has a pop at people for being intolerant and bigoted as if this reaction vindicates his bleeding heart views about tolerance etc, just because he's all for tolerance etc doesn't mean that this view is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by vista
        He optimises the self-serving, selfish PC twats that tick me off no end. His ilk sits there and has a pop at people for being intolerant and bigoted as if this reaction vindicates his bleeding heart views about tolerance etc, just because he's all for tolerance etc doesn't mean that this view is correct.
        Do you mean "optimises"?

Can't cope with Question Time these days as the audience seem to get more and more stupid with each show. I think they're choosing them to make the politicians seem intelligent.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
          I can't stand Hazel Blears either. An utterly useless bureaucratic parasite of the very first order who talks so much, so very much but says absolutely nothing - and certainly never does anything - can't do anything.
          She is smarmy, fake, thick, patronising. This one will go far.

I'm downloading the show. Will be careful not to kick the screen in. Available at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...me/5362992.stm
          if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
          X