• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF advice in 3 words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Karma's a bitch isn't it.
    ^This

If I were you MF, I would have got myself admitted into a Cardiac care unit by now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      And just to reiterate, she didn't beat me up, I tripped over the crap she left on the stairs...

Hold on a minute, if my wife left a crap on the stairs I would not be boasting about it on the Interweb. (Rule 34 may apply)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Hold on a minute, if my wife left a crap on the stairs I would not be boasting about it on the Interweb. (Rule 34 may apply)
        You wife told you it was her crap. But it was me - I got nervous when you came home early.

Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You wife told you it was her crap. But it was me - I got nervous when you came home early.

Sorry about that.

As long as it wasn't the dog, I don't mind.

BTW, have you ever had someone else's wife divorce you?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Karma's a bitch isn't it.

Payback for stealing my test network that time methinks.
              That wasn't me, that was the Borrowers, and you bloody well know it...

And how are you keeping you fat bloody twunt...?
              More importantly, how is young'un?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Not A crap, women crap - e.g copy of evening standard (or your local newspaper of choice), probably a bra hastily removed because that's what ladies do the minute they get home (well, that's what mine do ) some junk mail, some not-so junk mail, as I said, I had just forgotten she was out on the piss. It's called life, deal with it. I did. Or still am...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Not A crap, women crap - e.g copy of evening standard (or your local newspaper of choice), probably a bra hastily removed because that's what ladies do the minute they get home (well, that's what mine do ) some junk mail, some not-so junk mail, as I said, I had just forgotten she was out on the piss. It's called life, deal with it. I did. Or still am...
                  Pics / Video , or it never happened

Comment

What's Rule 34 btw? I've been away for a while. But I'm back and ready to kill people where appropriate ( where it's kinder etc)

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Pics / Video , or it never happened
                      If you want jpeg evidence of my wife leaving her bra on the stairs, it can be provided (as long as I can get this sodding ithing to work)
                      I think we need to work a little harder on your rehabilitation into society. That's going to take some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X