• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn says Hezbollah are his friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Corby yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
      Voted for Corby yesterday
      Not a fan of trouser presses really.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
        Voted for the end of the contractor gravy train
        FTFY
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          FTFY
          Think your mates Cameroony & Gideon have derailed that already, would rather vote for Corby as at least he won't just lie his way into power (party of enterprise my arse, never again!)

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Think your mates Cameroony & Gideon have derailed that already, would rather vote for Corby as at least he won't just lie his way into power (party of enterprise my arse, never again!)
            He is as evasive and duplicitous as any of them. he has been able to get away with being his "straightforward self" because he has a huge majority and he has no responsibility for the policies and views he holds. Now that he is close to actually having power he is reverting to type. He cannot/will not even be straightforward about whether he wants to lead the labour party or run the government Jeremy Corbyn is being evasive... yes or no? - Telegraph
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              He is as evasive and duplicitous as any of them. he has been able to get away with being his "straightforward self" because he has a huge majority and he has no responsibility for the policies and views he holds. Now that he is close to actually having power he is reverting to type. He cannot/will not even be straightforward about whether he wants to lead the labour party or run the government Jeremy Corbyn is being evasive... yes or no? - Telegraph
              Quote a Tory-graph article to back up your argument, fail...Think I will vote Corby next election if he gets in. Time for a change

Comment

+1

Disgusted with the smear campaign anti Corby.... beside the fact that I agree with a lot of what he says .... the fact Bliar is against him is a huge plus for me

Comment

Quote a Tory-graph article to back up your argument, fail...Think I will vote Corby next election if he gets in. Time for a change
                  Can't beat a good weekly tube strike or three day week.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Those stoopid voters
                    just because we can't run a leadership contest, doesn't mean we can't run the country

Con 42%
                    Lab 28%
                    UKIP 9%
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

So you are saying that radio 4 did not interview corbyn and did not ask the questions that the telegraph reported? Today, on Radio 4’s The World at One, the unexpected favourite for the Labour leadership was asked whether he genuinely wants to be prime minister. Yes or no? Here’s his reply.
                      “Look, I put myself forward in this leadership contest knowing there was difficulty getting on the ballot paper, and I’m grateful to colleagues that nominated me, genuinely so, even though they perhaps weren’t so keen on the process. OK? We’re there. We’re now in a very strong position, I’m enjoying this campaign, and…”
                      Fifty-three words in, and with no sign of an answer on the horizon, Martha Kearney attempted to jog her guest’s memory. “Do you want to be prime minister?” she repeated.

The change will be that you have no work to go to and if you try and charge your usual daily rates more of it will be taxed.

Comment

Working...
                      X