• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn says Hezbollah are his friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Can't beat a good weekly tube strike or three day week.
    Tube strikes, we never get those with a Tory government do we , And I'm on a 3 day week now!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      All you do Is keep banging on about Iran being the bastion of peace and tolerance, when they are even more nuts/rabid than the rest of the fairy story believing middle east basket cases, they are all terrorist scum. The west needs to stop pandering to these Neanderthals.
      The only ones putting their lives on the line to fight IS are Iran and co, so effectively they are defending us from that cancer spreading and hitting us even harder. Like it or not the west has to be pragmatic and to its credit it is doing just that - Iran deal, UK embassy, corbyn referring to hezbollah as "friends".

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

The change will be that you have no work to go to and if you try and charge your usual daily rates more of it will be taxed.
        Have you not read the recent budget? this is how it affects me as a one staffed ltd:
        1- Div tax reduced to 5K
        2- 5K div included in personal allowance
        3- No Travel expenses to be claimed
        4- Remove BTL mortgage interest allowance
        etc etc etc

However... for very large companies / Ltd they are given a break for most of the above... they are as usual taxing the small businesses like us, and letting big companies get away with lots of tax breaks, they want to generate lots of tax income but do not to piss off big companies that feeds them lots of cash for their campaigns ... just squeezing small businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          WHS

We ourselves are also terrorists for what we did to the Germans in both world wars. In fact it is perfectly reasonable to liken the bombing of Dresden to the slaughter of Jews in concentration camps and the rapes and executions of ISIS
          I admit that the kind of terrorism Israel and IS have are of different types. IS look and act like savages and enjoy chopping your head off. Israel like to wear suites and use Tanks and bombs whilst calling it collateral damage. It's also fair to say that Israel have a western system of government. That does not negate how the state was formed and the kind of terrorism that was inflicted on Palestinians.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            The only ones putting their lives on the line to fight IS are Iran and co, so effectively they are defending us from that cancer spreading and hitting us even harder. Like it or not the west has to be pragmatic and to its credit it is doing just that - Iran deal, UK embassy, corbyn referring to hezbollah as "friends".
            Bully for Iran. Doing us all a favour. I thought it was because ISIS is a sunni muslim group and Iran is made up of Shia muslims. ISIS is the body through which these two groups are fighting each other. I am wrong Iran are acting in our interests not theirs.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I admit that the kind of terrorism Israel and IS have are of different types. IS look and act like savages and enjoy chopping your head off. Israel like to wear suites and use Tanks and bombs whilst calling it collateral damage. It's also fair to say that Israel have a western system of government. That does not negate how the state was formed and the kind of terrorism that was inflicted on Palestinians.
              + + + 1

Well said

Comment

Terrorism is terrorism irrespective of what people wear or how far they go. Better to bomb a school than chop someone's head off or bomb an entire city to the ground (Allies on dresden)?

It is all the same. What has a "western system of government" got to do with anything? A killing is a killing whether it is an act of defence or offence.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'll give Iran a miss thanks, why swap IS for another bunch of nutters, all those fairy stories need to be curtailed. Theres no jahweh, god or allah and the sooner we accept that the better.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                    Have you not read the recent budget? this is how it affects me as a one staffed ltd:
                    1- Div tax reduced to 5K
                    2- 5K div included in personal allowance
                    3- No Travel expenses to be claimed
                    4- Remove BTL mortgage interest allowance
                    etc etc etc

However... for very large companies / Ltd they are given a break for most of the above... they are as usual taxing the small businesses like us, and letting big companies get away with lots of tax breaks, they want to generate lots of tax income but do not to piss off big companies that feeds them lots of cash for their campaigns ... just squeezing small businesses.
                    So cut your nose to spite your face because it will only get worse for you lot under Corbyn. He hates people like you who are independent and earn lots of money as do the left in general. Quite why you lot have not twigged this I do not know.

Comment

The change will be that you have no work to go to and if you try and charge your usual daily rates more of it will be taxed.[/QUOTE]

At least the benefits will help

Comment

Working...
                      X